Sunday, January 8, 2012

A less than humble welcome

Welcome to my blog, this is my first pubic blog and I`m not quite sure what to do with it at the moment so here we go. Its all about me, since I have very few friends irl and just lost my job, I have plenty of time to inform everyone all about me (I`m not too boring I swear)
k. background time!

I am 20, turning 21 on January 28th.
I am engaged to Tony, my boyfriend with Achondroplasia, which is a type of dwarfism. Google it for more info. We have a son, Drake, who is turning 1 on the 19th of January, he also has Achondroplasia.
I also live an active lifestlye in BDSM. I have a submissive named Josh who lives with us, and gets along with my boyfriend just fine.
Our household consists of us, 3 dogs, 9 rats and 2 45gallon fishtanks
I have many activities and hobbys to help pass the time and bring in a little extra cash that I will be sharing as well. I will be posting just about everything I do so hopefully I can entertain a few different crowds out there.

That`s it for this post, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment