Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anime

I am a great fan of Anime, but I am picky when it comes to watching it. I enjoy the drawing styles and feminization of male characters. I also enjoy strong characters and shows that actually move me. Like most children`s cartoons I have a hard time getting into, even those that have plot. There are a few that have caught my attention such as One Piece and The Amazing World Of Gumball, that last one mainly because of the stuff in it that children wouldn`t understand that crack me up. Also Billy and Mandy from cartoon network.

a few of my all time favorites, meaning I have finished them and actually wished there were more, include:

Wolfs Rain
Trigun 
Fruits Basket
Chobits
Elfen Lied
Witch blade
Full metal Alchemis
Hell Girl
Samurai Champloo
Burst Angel
Queens Blade
Angelic Layer
Cowboy Bebop
Soul Eater
Speed Grapher
Black Butler

Will update the list as I finish each series. The links to purchase them from amazon are on my store widget at the bottom of the page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment